ALL FOOD MUST BE STORED IN SEALED CONTAINERS! PLEASE NO OPEN BAGS!
• 6:00 - 7:30 am quick morning play and morning potty breaks
• 7:30 am: Check-in Begins
• 7:30 am – 9:00 am: Breakfast
• 9:00 am – 11:30 am: Play
• 11:30 am – 2:00 pm: Nap Time
• 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Play & Dinner
• 6:00 pm: Doggie Day Care Check-out Time
• 7:00 pm: Evening Tuck-in
• 9:00 - 10:00 quick good night play and potty break
Everything is subject to change.
Drop off and pickup times are by appointment only during the listed times above! If you are dropping off outside of those hours then there may be a surcharge of $35.00, please try and schedule well in advance.
We will be taking care of your pets during the holidays but will not be available for drop off or pickup.
The Fourth of July
New Years Day
A lot of parents have big beds and if it gets soiled our washing machine might not be able to do the trick. So unless you have particular needs please just let us provide the bedding.
Yes they do. All guests need vaccinated for Rabies, DHLPP every 3 years and Bordetella annually! Please bring vaccination records upon arrival!
We feel it’s best for your dog to maintain their consistent home diet while your away. (Sudden changes in feed can cause diarrhea and vomiting.) If you want us to provide daily feed we will charge an additional $6/day We will provide 2 meals a day unless notified differently! If your dog is taking medication please provide in original container/packaging labeled with instructions.
We will send you daily pics of your furry friends and more if wanted upon request.
Assessments and acceptance into a play group is at the sole discretion of Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding. Assessments are based on personality, socialization, and observed play behavior. We do not discriminate against any breed of dog. Once a dog is accepted into a play group, they are continually assessed for aggressive or undesirable behaviors. Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding reserves the right to remove, either permanently, or temporarily any dog from a play group at any time, with or without prior notice.
◦ A notice of five business days is required for a boarding cancellation. 50% of scheduled reservation will be due for a late cancellation and 100% of scheduled reservation for boarding no show. Cancellation and no-show fees are required because when we reserve space for your pet we are turning away other boarders interested in the space. We consistently have a waiting list of people trying to reserve space in our facility. Proper notification for a cancellation gives us enough time to fill the space with another boarder. Additionally, we pay to staff the facility based on scheduled reservations. Cancellation fees will be added to your account and an invoice will be mailed to you. Failure to pay no-show and cancellation fees will result in your account being sent to collections. Overnight Boarding Holiday Cancellation Policy (Thanksgiving & Christmas) We require a 10 day cancellation notice for all reservations in November – December (the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season). Cancellations without proper notification will be charged 50% of the boarding reservation. No shows will be charged 100% of the reservation.
The staff at Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding takes all reasonable precautions and closely supervises each pet to avoid the ingestion of foreign objects, however, dog behavior by nature is unpredictable. Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding will not pay for, reimburse, or be held liable for the ingestion of any foreign object. This includes, but is not limited to bedding, rocks, shrubbery, and toys or pieces of toys.
◦ State law requires that medications and supplements be provided in original packaging. Medications or supplements provided in other packaging (i.e. a plastic bag) will not be administered. By signing below, you give your consent and permission for the staff at Tail Waggin LLC to administer all medications and supplements you, or your agents, provide and list on the boarding or day care contract. There is an additional daily charge for administering medications.
◦ Prescription medication must be in a prescription bottle with a current prescription label from a licensed veterinarian. We will administer the medication in accordance with the labeling instructions. We will not administer prescription medication “off-label”. Prescriptions with altered labels will not be administered.
I consent for my dog(s) to participate in group play at Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding. I understand that during playtime my dog will be playing in a group with other dogs. Although the staff of Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding will closely supervise all group play in strict accordance to the standards and guidelines established by the Colorado Department of Agriculture,
I understand and accept that play behavior, unknown or undocumented aggression, or participation in routine daily activities can lead to altercations or injuries (including, but not limited to, puncture wounds, scratches, sprains, ACL tear, broken bones, etc.).
I further understand that if my dog(s) is injured during play time, he/she will be examined and treated by the doctor(s) and staff at Strasburg Veterinary Care.
I willingly assume all risks of and responsibility for the costs (including but not limited to professional fees, medications, and diagnostics) to treat any injuries my dog(s) sustains while at Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding.
I further understand and accept that the owners and staff of Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding will not be held liable for any injuries or death sustained by my dog while under their care. Payment, in full, for treatment of any injury is required at pickup.
A Communicable Disease is any illness that dogs contract when they commune together. Some common examples include, but are not limited to, kennel cough, conjunctivitis (eye infection), and papilloma virus (mouth warts). Kennel Cough is one of the most common illnesses that dogs contract. There are variations in strains of kennel cough and the current vaccines are not designed to cross-protect against all types. The label descriptions on vaccines do not indicate complete protection from infection or clinical signs. Even if your dog is vaccinated, there is still a risk of them contracting this illness. We require the Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine because it is the best practice in protecting your pet, as well as, the other pets in our care.
I understand that while Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding takes all reasonable steps to avoid communicable diseases, there is still a risk of acquiring a communicable disease while boarding or day care. In the event my pet(s) contracts such a disease while boarding,
I assume all the risks and agree to pay the costs of all treatments, exams, diagnostics, and medications.
I further agree to hold the owners and staff of Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding harmless from expenses incurred for such treatment. Payment, in full, for treatment of any illness is required at pickup.
Emergency Release and Medical Treatment Authorization
I understand that if the need arises medical treatment for my pet will be provided by the doctor(s) and staff of Strasburg veterinarian Clinic. I consent to all treatments and I agree to pay all costs associated with such treatment. I understand that someone from Tail Waggin LLC Dog Boarding will attempt to notify me at the phone number(s) I provide and that if I, or my agents, cannot be reached in a reasonable amount of time I authorize a doctor of the Strasburg facility to make all medical decisions for my pet. The state requires that we inform all clients that in the event of your pet’s death, their remains will be preserved and kept on the premise until your return; at which time you will be provided all of your options and will be charged additional costs for proper storage and disposal.
43200 e 136th Ave. Hudson Co, 80642
20 min South of Keenesburg
30 min North of Bennett
20 min East of Brighton
25 min North West of Strausburg
30 min north East of Watkins